We are looking for a Project Manager to work in the Madison, WI area!
As the Project Manager, you will be the single point of contact for all financial activity for the team. This role will be expected to focus on budgeting and scheduling for all digital projects in our portfolio, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. You should be comfortable preparing dashboards and reports of how project budget and schedule is tracking to estimates.
You are also expected to manage many simultaneous project schedules and budgets of varying size and complexity and should be able to work in an environment where wearing many hats is expected!
We are looking for someone who has a proven record of successfully analyzing all aspects of a project and consistently delivering with minimal guidance.
Daily tasks will include:
- Tracking actual time spent by resources versus estimates and preparing biweekly reports.
- Preparing budget forecasts and tracking forecasts to actuals.
- Preparing management summaries and giving stakeholders walk through of budget. Management of PO requests including any leg work to done to get approvals on SOW and tracking of PO's.
- Communicate project implementations options that affect cost, schedule and risk to stakeholders as well as other recommendations based on these elements.
- Establish a common understanding of project budget, milestones and expectations on delivery utilizing expert communication and leadership skills.
- Keep stakeholders apprised of project status, manage risks and communicate project budget status out to management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead implementation of changes.
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, and web development processes.
- Demonstrated decision-making, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Expertise with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Education: BA or BS. Masters is helpful!
Submit your resume today if you feel as if you meet these requirements!