Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager II to work for a client located in Madison, WI.
Below are the qualifications listed to be considered:
- At least 4 years of experience in developing marketing campaigns in ClickDimensions
- At least 4 years of CRM experience, preferably working with Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to design and implement marketing collateral (emails, web forms, automation flows)
- Experience with executing marketing strategies from beginning to end
- HTML and email template design / modification strongly preferred
- Experience in a higher education student recruitment setting or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop differentiated communication plan for a complex matrix of segments, markets, and time horizons
- Exemplary organization communication and project management skills
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements and steamline/automate business process
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions STRONGLY preferred
This position will play a critical role in the effectiveness of the prospective student recruiting function through its development and deployment of outreach campaigns to build interest and make calls to action across print, email, telephone, and web to targeted student segments. This position will be the expert user, SIS integration trouble-shooter (along with IT), and will need to provide training and assistance on features within ClickDimensions and leveraging Dynamics CRM Marketing modules. This is a complex and challenging position due to the multiple expanding segments targeted, the necessity of close collaboration with staff in multiple offices, and the co-management with IT of technical issues related to the CRM.