Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a Project Manager II to work in Madison, WI for a trusted client company.
Under this role, the person will complete the following job responsibilities during work:
- Be responsible for technical and overall project management on enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture.
- Develop project charters, plans, deliverables and other project artifacts.
- Work closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks.
- Solve complex technical problems. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence.
- Build an effective team and directs the work of the project team to meet project milestones.
- Develop standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools and systems.
- Develop data/information quality metrics.
- Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions.
- Participate in special projects as required.
The following experiences are required
- Have 7 to 10 years of project management experience with leading large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.