Beacon Technologies is looking for a Java Developer to work in Oshkosh, WI.
The Java Developer has the following responsibilities:
1. Software Development: programming, analysis, testing & implementation, project status communication.
2. Business Analysis: perform process review and analysis; provide alternative solutions to business issues; perform estimates of customer-requested changes.
3. Production Support: provide day-to-day support for production processing; maintain working knowledge of application program software.
4. Gain understanding of basic tenets of information risk security.
5. Display understanding of segment economic and revenue drivers.
6. Create compelling business cases.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Basic qualifications to be considered for hiring are:
- Associate's degree and 6-plus years related experience or Bachelor s degree and 1-plus years of experience
Preferred qualifications are:
- Strong understanding of Relational database design
- Top-Down Structured Programming Language experience/training
- Web Development training
- Training in Systems Development Life Cycle
- Ability to independently learn new technologies
- Experience with Java, Eclipse, OAuth, OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration), or Source Control (TFS)