Beacon Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst to work remotely for a client company!
We are looking for a BA for our Tricare Scrum teams. This role is for a BA for the Contract Changes Team! We need this to be a person who can jump in quickly to help out with user story refinement.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Must have good written and oral communication
- Should be ok working 100% remote
- Ability to work within Agile and Refine User Stories
- Strong facilitation and elicitation skills
- Organized and efficient
- Able to pivot directions on priorities
- Self-driven and motivated
- Able to ramp up quickly
- US Citizen
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience in Health Insurance or the Healthcare Industry
- Experience with Government contracts or military agencies
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.