Beacon Technologies is looking for a deadline-focused technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions at all levels. The technical recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from discussing with account managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the full lifecycle recruitment process.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicating with account managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Sourcing for qualified candidates and initiating communication to attract top talented individuals.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree preferred.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
About Beacon Technologies:
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.