Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a Tech Lead Front-End Developer to work remotely.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our ecommerce website renders well across multiple devices.
- Help monitor website performance, and rectify the issues.
- Review feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team.
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
- Leading and mentoring other front-end developers and planning tasks on large assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years’ web development experience required
- Proficiency with Angular and/or AngularJS an asset (we're currently migrating)
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Experience in developing responsive design websites
- Knowledge or experience in Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of REST principles
Experience that is nice to have, but not required:
- Full stack development experience in Java back-end technologies
- AWS web application development, architecture and deployment
- Experience with front end testing utilities (Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, etc.)
- Experience with tag management solutions (Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Telium, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics coding (Google, Omniture, etc.)
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.