We are seeking full-time, .Net Developers to join our rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI.
As a .Net Developer your primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Orchestrating projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
- Spearheading design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Establishing the scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria related measures of success.
- Planning, designing, developing, and deploying new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Coordinating and performing in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and post-implementation support.
- Assisting with orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems and mentoring junior staff.
- Creating processes, system and data models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers.
- Performing cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Confirming compatibility and interoperability of systems.
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
Please note: this position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- SQL Server
- GIT & GIT Hub
- Microsoft TFS and/or Microsoft Azure DevOps
- System analysis and design experience
Optional Technical Qualifications:
- APIs & Integrations (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with Infor Applications and tools including Infor Mongoose
- Embraces the values of quality, integrity, and mutual success through teamwork.
- Drives for results: Works creatively, efficiently, and effectively utilizing available resources to overcome roadblocks.
- Self-aware: Understanding of own strengths and weaknesses. Embraces continuous improvement.
- Team player: Helps teammates and lets teammates help them.
- Demonstrates integrity, reliability & transparency in relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while remaining flexible to understand both business and technical perspectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals on all levels throughout the organization.
- Experience preparing documentation and performing user training.
- Excellent planning, time-management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required and communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Familiar with standard Business & IT concepts, practices, and procedures. Willing to perform variety of tasks.
- Experience within manufacturing environments, specific to process manufacturing.
- Ability to work a low volume, rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to travel to our IT Offices in Green Bay on a periodic basis and to other client locations pending business needs.
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in area of specialty is preferred.
- Certification(s) in area of specialty is a plus.