Beacon Technologies is looking for a skilled Software Integration Engineer Delivery. This role is remote-based.
Under this role, you will configure the core product for new deployments, and also design new modules to connect into the core product in order to automate our clients' more unique business rules and support their regulatory requirements. You’ll work closely with Customer Success Team to triage, investigate, and close support tickets, while also working closely with the company's core Product Engineering Team to design new modules or protocols. Additional roles:
- You will help guide the requirements of the internal protocols to connect to core automation pipelines striving to help bring automation to 100% for clients and partners.
- You will act as a change agent to modernize our practices and offerings and help lead the team to realize those practices.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security, reliability, and performance of all the products, keeping cost in mind.
- You have direct experience in design, build, deployment, version control, configuration and testing of applications using modern best practices.
- You are aware of serverless solutions leveraging virtualization and/or containerization strategies and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, etc.) with a passion to learn more about them.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment that addresses complex challenges and accelerates clients and partners into their automated future from project discovery, implementation, testing, and go live.
- You’re opinionated about tooling and curious about new trends and technologies in the software development world.
- You like to work collaboratively with developers, data scientists and UX teams to improve the quality and resiliency of the products you’re using and supporting.
- You have a background in support, delivery or implementation, providing solutions to business problems in a high growth organization.
Skills You Might Have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated hands-on software development projects in Python is required.
- Experience working with AWS cloud architecture, including products such RDS, S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway and CodeDeploy.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
- A working knowledge of various different development languages.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.