The Software Engineer works collaboratively within an Agile team to deliver business capabilities for customers. The Software Engineer will have responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and supporting new software for customers as well as existing off the shelf software integrations. If you’re an engineer with a love of software development, we want to talk to you!
At our client, we are more than just technologists. We are a team passionate about the work we do and a family dedicated to building on our strengths and improving our challenges both individually and collectively.
When you join the client team, you’ll receive many perks, such as:
• Remote work from home
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
• Bring Your Own PC Policy
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Casual dress
• Funded training and certifications
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401K match
• And much more!
• Consult with clients to determine functional requirements and converts those to both requirements and design specifications.
• Consults with clients to determine requirements and translate them into hardware/software capacity recommendations.
• Adhere to development procedures and coding uniformity within’ Azure DevOps.
• Collaborate with other developers to perform peer reviews and quality assurance.
• Participate in and develop test plans, test cases, and test data sets that validate functional requirements and the delivery of successful software to clients.
• Analyze test results, and identify, document, and report root causes for test failures and resolve with the development team.
• Make recommendations to improve software reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes.
• Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to balance both support and project work; able to meet project milestones.
PRIMARY/ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT related field required
• Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design skills
• C# Experience or other comparable Programming Languages
• 2 years of .NET development experience is a Plus
• Interest in learning or working with an IP Telephony/VoIP technology is required
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Stored procedures is a Plus
• Excellent client service attitude and team focus