Beacon Technologies is looking for a Software Engineer Delivery. This position is remote.
Our client company loves to make transformative ROI possible for their business partners and clients by meeting them right where they are and automating their existing business rules – that’s where you come in! You will configure the core product for new deployments and also design new modules to connect into the core product in order to automate clients more unique business rules and support their regulatory requirements. Other duties are:
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team to triage, investigate, and close support tickets, while also working closely with company core Product Engineering Team to design new modules or protocols.
- You will help guide the requirements of the company's internal protocols to connect to core automation pipelines striving to help bring automation to 100% for clients and partners
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security, reliability and performance of all the products, keeping cost in mind.
- You will look for opportunities to modernize company practices and offerings and help lead the team to realize those practices
Who are you? Someone who...
- Has 3+ years of demonstrated hands on software development projects in Python is required. You have direct experience in design, build, deployment, version control, configuration and testing of applications using modern best practices.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment that helps bring clients and partners into their automated future from project discovery, implementation, testing, and finally go-live.
- Can produce creative algorithmic solutions when designing new modules to automate client business rules leveraging the company's Data Science tooling.
- Is opinionated about tooling and curious about new trends and technologies in the software development world.
- Likes to work collaboratively with developers, data scientists and UX teams to improve the quality and resiliency of the products you’re using and supporting.
- Is aware of server less solutions leveraging virtualization and/or containerization strategies and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, etc.) with a passion to learn more about them.
- Has a background in support, delivery or implementation, providing solutions to business problems in a fast paced team.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on good technical writing.
Skills You Might Have:
- Experience working with AWS cloud architecture, including products such RDS, S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway and CodeDeploy.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
- A working knowledge of various different development languages.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.