Do you want to work for a company that is made up of talented professionals that are driven to do meaningful work to change their industry from the inside out? Our client company is just that and we are on the hunt for an amazing software engineer to join their team. Responsibilities under this role include:
- Iterating quickly in a multi-account cloud architecture, with numerous data sources and models.
- Lead the design and implementation of our solutions, focusing on the application first and utilizing current server less best practices.
- Work closely with our entire team to architect and implement our growing product portfolio.
- You will help move our software development practices forward and can help mentor others on design and best practices.
- Be responsible for ensuring the security, reliability and performance of all our products, keeping cost in mind.
- Look for opportunities to modernize our practices and offerings and help lead the team to realize your vision.
- You are practiced in working with AWS cloud architecture, including products such RDS, S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway and CodeDeploy.
- You are experienced with AWS infrastructure modeling tools, including CDK, Cloud formation or Terraform.
- You have designed and implemented server less solutions leveraging virtualization and/or containerization strategies and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, etc.)
- You’re opinionated about tooling and curious about new trends and technologies in the software development world.
- You like to work collaboratively with developers, data scientists and UX teams to improve the quality and resiliency of the products you’re releasing.
- You have a background in product development, delivering solutions to business problems in a fast paced team.
- You have working knowledge of all aspects of product design, including data modeling, service performance and security.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on good technical writing.
Skills You Might Have:
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
- Understanding of networking and network design principles.
- A working knowledge of various different development languages.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Team lead or management experience.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.