- Invent, design, develop, and test features for our SaaS platform
- Collaborate with other engineers to solve complex technical challenges
- Support and improve our software and systems
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, continuous delivery, and extensive automation
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer writing production code in a professional environment
- 2 years’ experience with AWS
- Ability to solve complex problems and contribute at a high level with autonomy
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD approaches and toolchains
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively on a team
- A passion for continuous learning and the ability to learn new approaches and technologies
- You thrive in an open and friendly culture, where both the community that game with us and our employees really do live to play; a place where hierarchy is unimportant, and ego’s a no go!
- Experience with web or mobile development
- Experience with cloud-native serverless and containerized architectures and development
- Experience with event-driven architectures and development
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Please note: there are Software Engineer and Sr Software Engineer roles open. They are able to be filled through contract or direct hire at this time.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.