Support the development of software from a systems engineering approach. The ideal candidate would have knowledge of vehicle systems, software development and writing verification procedures.
• Work with cross-functional team in development of vehicle control systems
• Drive the design, development and verification of software and components for client vehicles.
• Responsible for the development, documentation, and maintenance of software requirement documents
• Perform design analysis to ensure a robust vehicle control system
• Coordinate and maintain schedule for software development projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering
• Proficient with vehicle system design
• 1-2 years of vehicle requirements development experience
• Ability to interact with multiple engineering disciplines
• Understanding of J1939
• Understanding of vehicle systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Requirements Management tools
• C++ preferred
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.