Beacon Technologies is seeking for a ServiceNOW ITOM Developer. This role is remote-based.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow and has a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow ITOM suite (including core process areas in ITOM such as Discovery population, Service Mapping, building patterns, custom probes and sensors.)
- Understand the big picture of the ServiceNow Discovery solution
- Install and configure multiple MID Servers
- Understand Credential less and Credential based Discovery
- Configure Discovery to find:
- Linux and Windows Servers
- Network Devices
- Prevent Duplicate CIs with CI Identifiers
- Create New CI Classes
- Extend Horizontal Discovery with custom:
- Infrastructure Patterns
- Application Patterns
- Configuring a MID Server
- Configuring Credentials for ServiceMapping
- Working with the Command Line Console for ServiceMapping
- Basic Event Management
- Working with and Migrating Patterns Between Environments for ServiceMapping
- Configuring Identification Rules for ServiceMapping
- Discovery of multi-tier services including advanced pattern configuration for ServiceMapping
Requirements for this role:
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people
- ServiceNow certifications: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator with delta exams complete through Paris, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow trainings complete: Discovery Fundamentals, Service Mapping Fundamentals, Service Mapping Implementation
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex Discovery, ServiceMapping, and CMDB solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute to agile structured projects and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering on a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that maintain database quality and business outcomes.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to team discussions.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.