Beacon Technologies is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage all aspects of our client's diverse technical transformational initiatives, typically involving multiple areas of Enterprise IT. This role will utilize expertise and servant leadership skills to drive agility and speed to market. The Senior Project Manager successfully delivers technical solutions to support Enterprise IT vision and strategic direction.
- Manages and leads transformational, high risk, high visibility, and critical technology initiatives for the enterprise.
- Provides product delivery support through promotion of consistent practices, processes, methodologies, and frameworks that improve product performance and quality.
- Drives change and adoption of new concepts and technologies that increase productivity and maximize value.
- Provides coaching to product teams on techniques and approaches using guidance, training, mentoring, and facilitating.
- Establishes partnerships with the appropriate Enterprise IT leadership designed to achieve performance outcomes through continuous improvements in value delivery.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline or field.
- Leads others to solve complex problems.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of complex, initiatives to connect strategic, value-driven outcomes and benefits with performance and results.
- Drive technical solutions that solve business problems and are consistent with current and long-term architecture, technology stack, and compliance requirements.
- Develop, evolve, and promote initiative delivery capabilities including Resource Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Decision Management, Dependency Management, Financial Management, and Stakeholder Management.
- Maintain dynamic roadmaps to increase agility, deliver more value, and drive faster innovation.
- Manage and optimize the flow of critical path MVP features.
- Collaborate with product management to plan and coordinate product releases.
- Coach product teams in Agile and Scaled Agile frameworks and practices. Apply scaling framework appropriately to large, distributed initiatives. Resolve communications and interface issues across organizational products.
- Use reporting tools and proactive governance models to track, report on, and monitor performance enabling informed data-driven decisions for Agile teams, management, and key stakeholders. Assess progress in achieving business objectives. Identify and respond to weak or troubled initiative performance.
- Develop, evolve, and promote initiative delivery practices that include methodologies, scaling frameworks, community of practice, reporting and communications.
- Build strong relationships with business and IT partners to ensure successful ways of working and the subsequent success of strategic and tactical objectives. Collaborate on current and projected needs. Foster an environment in which clear communication, cooperation, collaboration, and conflict resolution can be successful.
- Collaborate with leaders on initiatives to implement or evolve Agile practices, tools and reporting strategies that support the delivery of critical objectives. Provides coaching, guidance, problem solving, and oversight for the use and continuous improvement of Agile enterprise tools.
- Jira and Confluence
- Agile experience
- Project Management experience - 7+ yrs
- Scrum experience
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.