The Senior Project Manager is responsible for delivering on the CDP program by working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions, teams, and subsidiaries. Specific tasks on each project will include developing project plans and schedules, managing tasks and teams, identifying and resolving project management issues, communicating status, including spend, and authoring functional requirements. The Senior Manager will be proactive in managing issues, risks and follow change management. It is essential that the Senior Project Manager understands the scope and effect of all new or upgraded processes, solicits input from all constituents, and involves all appropriate teams. Project Management works closely with every key stakeholder of the program and with every part of the organization.
- Ability to work and interact with a globally distributed team.
- Successful track record working with business and technology teams to define, develop, test and launch new products and new programs (must be able to present specific examples where your role required the ability work between technical and management teams).
- Experience authoring business and technical requirements and specifications (i.e., data dictionary, process flows, architectural diagrams, etc.).
- Innate capability to create order out of chaos.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Consumer Data, Database implementations required.
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and generate creative solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business people and software engineers.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, multi-task, fluid environment capable of reacting instantly to changes in a competitive business environment.
- Ability to plan, organize and proctor efficient meetings through preparation, stakeholder buy in, and guide a group towards agreed upon objectives.
- Experience in managing complex programs with multi-year budgets $3-10M+.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- PMP Certification.
- 15 years + project management experience required.
- Primarily responsible for larger projects, or groups of smaller projects as part of a larger program.
- Responsible for scope control with stakeholders, task execution with the development team and relevant upward communication to managers.
- Helps define process improvements and feedback for large, multi-part projects that need creative project management strategies required for timely execution.
- Identifies and gathers assets required for development of each project.
- Provide necessary feedback to project stakeholders (e.g., specification feedback, issue escalation to managers or scope changes/clarifications to project resources).
- Manage handoffs at each stage in the project life cycle according to guidelines specified in the department’s development policies.
Provide real time updates of relevant project information in the project information database.
A customer data platform (CDP) is software that collects and unifies first-party customer data—from multiple sources across channels (Retail/B2B/DTC)—to build a single, coherent, complete view of each customer. Digital sources include:
- Behavioral data, such as action taken on a website, in an app, or through other channels such as live chat or digital assistants, and the number and length of interactions and frequency of those interactions.
- Transactional data, such as customer purchases and returns, from ecommerce or POS systems.
- Demographic data, such as the customer’s name, birth date and month, and address.
- CDP program objectives:
- Create a single customer view to engage and optimize the user experience across all available touch points.
- Allow marketers to easily and effectively use data to drive efficiency & performance.
- Conduct multichannel marketing and use the CDP to orchestrate targeted marketing based on 1st party data.
- As an output of the CDP, our client will own associated data and be able to stage this in existing cloud infrastructure.
- Utilize native connections provided by the CDP to maintain active link between inputs and outputs of a CDP
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.