Partner and collaborate with a diverse IT team, including business analysts, architects, developers and vendors to create or optimize innovative technologies and solutions.
- Perform software development primarily using AngularJS, HTML, C#, and MS SQL through all stages of the application development life cycle.
- Refine requirements, define user stories, design, develop, test, and deliver innovative solutions to key stakeholders.
- Working with Business Systems Analysts, and directly with data consumers to develop data solutions for acquiring, managing, and publishing data.
- Partner with Process Control and Engineering capabilities to deliver solutions that are optimized for automation.
- Experience with OSI PI, Kepware, RSLinx or equivalent industrial communications software.
- Experience with Database management and performance tuning with MS SQL.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Experience with agile development processes and documentation.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.