Beacon Technologies is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our client's rapidly growing Information Technology team. While the position is based at our client's robust Technology Center in Green Bay, WI, our client remains a family business, with a long tradition of providing quality meat and agricultural products to their customers. Over the years, our client has used their ability to quickly adapt to market conditions to turn challenges into successes.
- Collaborating with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Orchestrating projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
- Spearheading design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Establishing the scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria related measures of success.
- Planning, designing, developing, and deploying new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Coordinating and performing in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and post-implementation support.
- Assisting with orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems and mentoring junior staff.
- Creating processes, system and data models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers.
- Performing cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Confirming compatibility and interoperability of systems.
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- SQL Server
- GIT & GIT Hub
- Microsoft TFS and/or Microsoft Azure DevOps
- System analysis and design experience
- Candidate needs to be open to learning Mongoose ERP
Optional Technical Qualifications
- APIs & Integrations (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with Infor Applications and tools including Infor Mongoose
- Embraces the values of quality, integrity, and mutual success through teamwork.
- Drives for results: Works creatively, efficiently, and effectively utilizing available resources to overcome roadblocks.
- Self-aware: Understanding of own strengths and weaknesses. Embraces continuous improvement.
- Team player: Helps teammates and lets teammates help them.
- Demonstrates integrity, reliability & transparency in relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while remaining flexible to understand both business and technical perspectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals on all levels throughout the organization.
- Experience preparing documentation and performing user training.
- Excellent planning, time-management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required and communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Familiar with standard Business & IT concepts, practices, and procedures. Willing to perform variety of tasks.
- Experience within manufacturing environments, specific to process manufacturing.
- Ability to work a low volume, rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to travel to our client's IT offices in Green Bay on a periodic basis and to other locations pending business needs.
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in area of specialty is preferred.
- Certification(s) in area of specialty is a plus.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.