Beacon Technologies is hiring a Senior Engineer Cloud for remote work.
Your team iterates quickly in a multi-account cloud architecture, with numerous data sources and models – that’s where you come in! You will lead the design and implementation of a company's solutions, focusing on the application first and utilizing current serverless best practices. You’ll work closely with the entire team to architect and implement our growing product portfolio. You will help move a company's software development practices forward and can help mentor others on design and best practices. You will be responsible for ensuring the security, reliability and performance of all our products, keeping cost in mind. You will look for opportunities to modernize company practices and offerings and help lead the team to realize your vision
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years in Python
- Experience working in AWS serverless architecture
- Would love to see depth in CDK pipelines
- You are practiced in working with AWS cloud architecture, including products such RDS, S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway and CodeDeploy.
- You are experienced with AWS infrastructure modeling tools, including CDK, CloudFormation or Terraform.
- You have designed and implemented serverless solutions leveraging virtualization and/or containerization strategies and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, etc.)
- You’re opinionated about tooling and curious about new trends and technologies in the software development world.
- You like to work collaboratively with developers, data scientists and UX teams to improve the quality and resiliency of the products you’re releasing.
- You have a background in product development, delivering solutions to business problems in a fast paced team.
- You have working knowledge of all aspects of product design, including data modeling, service performance and security.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on good technical writing.
Skills You Might Have:
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
- Understanding of networking and network design principles.
- A working knowledge of various different development languages.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Team lead or management experience.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.