Beacon Technologies is seeking a Senior Developer for our client partner.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-college or university, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong in front and back end.
- At least 3- 5 years of experience with .NET technologies
- Familiar with developing in the following: C#, structured class development (objects with constructors), Entity Framework 6.0 or above with LINQ syntax
- Experience with Git and TFS source control, General .NET or Windows Service Development
- At least 2 years of experience with website .NET development
- Familiar with developing in the following: Web Services or APIs, REST and SOAP protocols, XML and JSON formats, WCF
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.