Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a Senior Client Implementation PM for a remote based role.
The Implementation Project Managers will partner with a company's Customer Success and Product Owners to develop the strategy and detailed project plan for the effective implementation of company automation products. This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to analyze requirements, create specifications, build, test, and implement company automation solutions.
Your team operates in a fast-paced, high growth environment, where you will be a key member in the implementation and onboarding process for customers. You will serve as a valued member of the Delivery team with a direct impact to customers.
- Successfully manage a variety of tasks while establishing yourself as the SME on company capabilities, ensuring successful adoption and product launch.
- Assemble and coordinate cross-functional teams throughout the implementation process to develop and implement projects on-time by effectively creating and managing timeline and budget for each implementation task; managing, reporting and mitigating risks and escalating issues when necessary to stakeholders and/or teams.
- Develop, monitor, and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for implementations and identifying customer satisfaction during the onboarding process.
- Effectively and efficiently work in a matrix management organization where this role has primary responsibility for project success, while relying on a team who are not directly reporting resources.
MUST share the following values:
- Collaboration | Working together to identify solutions to current problems.
- Openness | Actively listening, sharing and holding space for new ideas, perspectives and people.
- Integrity | Doing the right thing, honestly and transparently.
- Grit | Displaying passion and perseverance to achieve company goals.
Who YOU are:
- You’re a self-starter who has the ability to effectively interface with all levels of a healthcare organization (C-suite, clinical, administrative, etc.)
- You love putting the pieces together and keeping things in-line and on-time; driving efficiency within your project management skillset; including coordination, communication and adherence to timelines and budget goals.
- You are constantly seeking ways to master the art of prioritization and thrive when operating in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects.
- You are often praised for your strong interpersonal communication skills and collaboration with team members and external clients, and actively seek to provide support and identify customer needs.
- You’re a person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- Deep Enterprise Healthcare IT implementation experience (ideal in a start up/high growth org.)
- Strong process orientation and organizational discipline.
- Experience working with Sales/Customer Success/Product Engineering.
Skills You Might Have:
- 3+ years experience as a healthcare project manager, with experience in a customer-facing healthcare IT role.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing enterprise implementations and working with external customer teams in a fast-paced environment.
- A powerful work ethic with lots of energy, compassion, and enthusiasm, with superior communication skills.
- Tech Savvy and experience working with G Suite, Microsoft Suite and Mac iWork programs, with SalesForce.com preferred (but if you’re a fast learner, that’s ok, too!)
- Mindset of a change agent with ability to influence and align cross functional teams.
- Good judgment in managing focus, juggling multiple priorities and knowing when to escalate.
- Previous background in quality assurance, software testing, and or analytics is a plus!
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.