This project is an excellent opportunity for an experienced UI/UX designer to further develop their skills by meeting challenging UI requirements in the areas of risk management and workflow management. You will also benefit from the experience of working within a mature project management and an Agile release management environment. The work environment is positive with motivated and collaborative team members and management.
Roles & Responsibilities
Background, skills & experience required & desired
- Analyze and understand complex business requirements including complex risk management workflow requirements
- Develop and/or enhance UI/UX requirements and standards and present them to stakeholders for iterative reviews
- Provide and develop end user training
- Guide and advise product owners, business users and systems developers on interface/user experience topics to ensure application screens are visually pleasing, usable, and easy to understand
- Sketch, lay out, design, prototype, and help build user interface screens that implement business requirements while being understandable and easy to use, present to stakeholders for iterative reviews
- Suggest improvements for existing application user interfaces and design new UIs from scratch
- Incorporate Salesforce Lightning UI design constructs into screen designs
- Analyze user behavior and systems utilization to understand usage patterns and address and improve areas of poor usability
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, and business users to ensure optimal UI/UX in the delivered product
- 5 years web application UI/UX design experience required
- 5 years front end development experience desired
- 3 years Salesforce user interface design and implementation required
- 2 years experience with Salesforce Lightning and 2 years Apex development experience required
- 5 years HTML, CSS, Java required
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer or similar UX Design Certification desired
If you are interested in this role and have what it takes, apply now and submit your resume.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.