Beacon Technologies is looking for a skilled Salesforce Developer (CRM Integration Specialist) who is ready for work. This role is located in Madison, Wisconsin.
This developer will be a part of the maintenance and operations Salesforce team. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development, community portal and integration. You will be working with other software engineers, customers, third-party vendors and developers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 85% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them per the deployment plan.
Skills and Qualifications
- Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as Eclipse or VS Code for force.com
- Community portal visualforce development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and data migration and integration according to business requirements.
Top Skills: Salesforce Admin or Developer certification is required
Nice to have but not required: BasicGov certification.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.