Beacon Technologies is looking for a Quadient Developer to work in Madison, Wisconsin.
We are seeking a candidate for a corporate in-house production print and mail facility responsible for customer correspondence. This is for a highly versatile developer with polished communication skills to provide high quality technology solutions related to post composition which includes enhancing the print ready file with Quadient Inspire products to support business requirements.
- Consolidate documents based on recipients.
- Enhance documents to meet current correspondence standards.
- Convert existing print format to support newer formats.
- Knowledge with Quadient toolset, BCC Ignite, Java, Groovy, SQL are desired.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations and provide input to information/data flow and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhere to IT Control policies throughout design, development and testing. Incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural and design specifications.
- Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Participate in on-call production support.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships to work collaboratively. Shares knowledge with the team.
- Minimum 3 years of Application Development work experience in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- 3+ experience with Quadient Inspire designer and Automation including solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- 3+ years’ experience with Object oriented programming languages.
- Experience with Open txt/ HP Dialogue, SmartComm, SQL, Mainframe TSO environment using JCL a plus.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, with excellent written and oral communication/phone skills.
- Able to learn quickly and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Goal driven, highly motivated, and ability to lead team.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.