Responsible for managing medium to large size projects. Will be using a set of project management processes, forms, and tools with the ability to tailor for the specific project. This position also provides the ability to work with other project leaders and managers to help identify and work on process improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Takes guidance and work direction from Manager
• Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, and project communication.
• Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish project objectives.
• Plans and directs small to large projects to completion. Manages project scope, cost, and timeline and risk management.
• Accepts and delegates authority, establishes priorities for work delegated to others.
• Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
• Coordinate communication between internal customers, and team members (e.g. Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments) as needed.
• Prepare and present program status/issues to project stakeholders. Identify and coordinate project scope change requests for approval.
• Bachelors degree
• 4 plus years related project management experience
• PMP Certification
• Electrical or Software Engineer
• Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Metric and process improvement driven
• MS Excel, Word, Power Point
• Primavera PG, Fogbugz, Atlassian tool suite
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.