Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager III. This position is remote.
You will be responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts. Duties involve establishing and implementing project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. More below:
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
Note that most projects include multiple work streams, such as:
- Network and infrastructure implementation
- Database and other application interfaces
- Security, performance, and disaster recovery testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.