Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager II. This role is located in Madison, Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and configuring projects related to the support of a special team. This position serves as a member of the of the team's staff, which include other employees from a management, an office, staff from the other divisions, and a private vendor. This position works closely with the operational group to help identify areas of optimization and improved business processes for workflows. This position will plan and manage the delivery of effective optimizations and upgrades.
- Strong and proven skills in managing large projects.
- Knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle methodology, including problem solving, systems analysis, program design and testing methodologies.
- Considerable knowledge of the field of electronic medical records technology, criminal justice and human services. Familiarity with HL7 interfaces is a plus!
- Knowledge of and experience in managing internal teams and software vendors to implement, support and upgrade internal and third-party solutions.
- Experience creating project charters, developing work plans and schedules, identifying milestones, identifying and managing risk, and tracking and resolving project issues.
- Proven ability to oversee and managing all phases of testing.
- Certification or training using Project Management Institute processes and guidelines (or similar project management methodology).
- Extensive organizational skills for managing information, assignments and work with internal and external agencies. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus!
- Extensive experience and ability to work as a member of a team that is responsible for a group product.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Considerable knowledge of the company planning process including project budgeting, reporting and review of recommendations for decision.
- Ability to prepare well-organized and coherent correspondence, reports, analyses and planning documents.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.