Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled Project Manager (Agile) to work in Madison, Wisconsin.
You will join a team of professionals who are passionate, customer focused, adaptable, and leaders in what they do. This group of amazing and hardworking professionals are looking for a Project Manager, with an emphasis on Agile methodology, who will be responsible for managing, planning, monitoring, and reporting on key projects at all stages of project lifecycle.
- Manage application development from requirement gathering through production deployment and post deployment support
- Provide ownership of projects of varying levels of complexity.
- Manage project budgets, timelines, goals, resources, risks, documentation and all details related to successful project execution.
- Coordinate daily project scrum meetings focused on removing barriers and accomplishing project goals on time and within budget.
- Coordinate project team execution through NPI process and be the team expert on the deliverables necessary to move smoothly through Gate reviews
- Coordinate with all parts of the cross-functional development team including design engineering, marketing, manufacturing, test, quality assurance and outside resources to achieve project goals
- Assist in establishing project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards and leadership expectations using appropriate tools
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Elevate issues that cannot be resolved at the project level and provide potential paths to resolution.
- Present clear and concise project status to management, including executive team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field
- 7-12 years of project management experience preferably using SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project management methodologies
- Experience seeing technical projects from inception through delivery
- Ability to manage project budgets, timelines, goals, resources, risks, documentation and all details related to successful project execution according to project scope.
- Strong change management skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Experience interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional social skills, as well as organizational and project planning skills are essential.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Experience with Workfront, Jira and Confluence preferred
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.