Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager to work remotely.
- Coordinate dependencies and day-to-day activities of multiple projects with cross-functional teams
- Partner with stakeholders, management, and engineering teams to plan projects and create delivery roadmaps
- Collaborate with product management to ensure delivery of product strategy and priorities
- Build trusted relationships with stakeholders, management, and teams to ensure everyone is aligned and informed on goals, priorities, and progress
- Identify, anticipate, and manage risks and challenges
- Establish communication strategies for reporting on needs, timelines, and budgets
- Measure performance, identify areas for improvement, and drive change
- Create, organize, and regularly update plans and documentation
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, or engineering management
- 5+ years of working directly with software engineering teams
- Strong understanding of and experience with Continuous Delivery Management best practices
- Experience with establishing a management framework that supports agility and short delivery cycles
- Experience in a startup or rapidly growing and changing environment
- Understanding of complex technical systems – must be able to describe technical systems and approaches to non-technical people
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication, influence, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a casual environment where the suits and slacks are out, and the T’s and jeans are in!
- You thrive in an open and friendly culture, where both the community that game with us and our employees really do live to play; a place where hierarchy is unimportant, and ego’s a no go!
Bonus if you have experience managing cloud-based SaaS platform project!
What you can expect in return at work:
- A fun, vibrant company that is a critical part of the circa. $160bn video games market
- In addition to competitive pay, Belong Gaming Arenas offer a great compensation package including:
- Access to employee assistance program
- Great discounts with stores and leisure businesses
- Family friendly policies and personal wellbeing initiatives
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance and a generous vacation allowance
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.