Beacon Technologies is seeking a Program Manager for a remote position.
For this role, you will be automating and digesting documentation into a digital form, creating a Digital Underwriter workbench with account views, portfolio views and task management, modernizing pricing interfaces, and implementing case management.
Experience for this role:
- History of leading strategic roadmap creation and delivery.
- Required 20-40 hours a week starting in October and going until the end of the year.
- Candidate will work closely with the digital team.
- Candidate should be able to operate independently; the hiring manager will be able to spend 5-10 hours weekly flexing up or down as needed.
- Strategic roadmap creation experience needed.
- Strong PowerPoint/storytelling skills needed.
- Digital transformation experience would be helpful.
- Project/Program management experience would be helpful.
- Collaborate and create a 3-4 year roadmap for the company's digital transformation.
- Create a list of dependencies and timing of capabilities to correspond to the roadmap.
- Create a list of projects to that will drive the three-year roadmap.
- Create the communication plan and presentation to “tell the story” about the three-year roadmap, when capabilities will be available and dependencies to achieve the capabilities.
- Receive and incorporate feedback based on leadership reviews.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.