Beacon Technologies is seeking for a .NET Web Developer III who is ready for a new career opportunity located in Madison, Wisconsin.
This role is for an experienced web services developer to design, develop, deploy data integrations. This position requires the ability to work independently with internal and external business stakeholders and technical teams, develop solution business requirements, and deploy secure integrations to support timely business decisions. This developer would work very closely with the lead technical expert who will provide guidance on the systems to integrate, methods for integrations, security recommendations, and development tools support.
- Analyzes and defines specifications and develops web services and integrations that support business functions.
- Understands system integrations, test planning, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Prepares functional specifications based on requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates documentation, and performs application coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Communicates project updates, issues, and risks to team to ensure timelines are being maintained.
- Establishes relationships with stakeholders and project team for technical resources, architecture review, project direction, and risks.
- Provides written work estimates for reviews and presentations.
- Identifies areas where improvements can be made to increase performance, enhance security, or reduce complexity.
- Familiar with Agile and Dev Ops frameworks and is experienced working with project and issue management solutions.
- Serves as the lead knowledge transfer resource on project handoffs.
Top Skills & Years of Experience
- Requires a bachelor's or associate degree in area of specialty or 5-8+ years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Development and support experience on applications using the .NET framework ASP.NET, C#, MVC, and .NET CORE.
- Working knowledge of networking and firewalls.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and implementations.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.
- Proficient with SQL Backend and stored procedures.
- Proficient with web services.
- Proficient with Rest APIs in JSON format.