The Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant will lead and manage the implementation of effective business process solutions by communicating with key stakeholders to review business needs and translate vision into executable project plans.
- Utilize process improvement subject matter expertise by gathering information from key stakeholders, documenting processes and overseeing project execution to monitor effectiveness and drive achievement of key stakeholder initiatives.
- Analyze and improve current processes by establishing and evaluating metrics and identifying gaps to recommend opportunities for translating department strategy into actionable project plans.
- Align project initiatives with business needs by understanding objectives and strategy of affected departments to ensure projects are timely, cost-efficient and within scope of department goals.
- Identify and recommend business re-engineering plans by collaborating with key stakeholders, developing process frameworks and adhering to established budget and timeline to implement a sustainable, streamlined model and ensure process longevity.
- Ensure long term effectiveness of process improvements by establishing, monitoring and evaluating key performance indicators and developing best practices and procedures to align with established business objectives.
- Deliver ongoing and final project reports by reviewing key performance indicators, summarizing information and communicating to key stakeholders to inform on effectiveness and share opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Manage budgeted resources by anticipating expenditures, accurately forecasting resource needs/costs and properly accounting for expenses to meet requirements and achieve fiscal responsibility.
- Contribute to a positive environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and guiding leaders to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun.
- Adopt our client's values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives.
- 7 years experience.
- Remote work with possible extension and possible convert to hire.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.