Beacon Technologies is looking for a Lead Software Eng. Delivery. This position is available for remote work.
Want to work with a group of talented professionals that are driven to do meaningful work to change their industry e from the inside out? This amazing team we know is looking for someone who will report to the Head of Engineering, you will be a key participant in configuring their core product for new deployments, and also design new modules to connect into the core product in order to automate their clients' more unique business rules to support their regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Managing other engineers on your delivery team, conduct code reviews, and help write technical requirements across a delivery-driven scrum team.
- Working closely with the company's Customer Success Team to triage, investigate, and close support tickets, while also working closely with its core Product Engineering Team to design new modules or protocols.
- Guiding the requirements of the company's internal protocols to connect to core automation pipelines striving to help bring automation to 100% for its clients and partners.
- Moving the company's software development practices forward and help lead others on design and best practices.
- Being a part of a team that values quick iteration, embraces new tech, and loves to experiment.
- You’ve been shipping production-level code for the last 5+ years. Hands-on software development projects in Python is required!
- You have direct experience in design, build, deployment, version control, configuration and testing of applications using modern best practices.
- You have led or managed other engineers, handling employee performance activities, mentorship, and career growth.
- You’re an expert communicator and collaborator – you can explain code and prioritization decisions to direct reports and less technical teammates verbally and with a focus on good technical writing.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment that helps bring the company's clients and partners into their automated future from project discovery, implementation, testing, and finally, go live.
- You can produce creative algorithmic solutions when designing new modules to automate client business rules leveraging the Data Science tooling.
- You have vast experience building applications that utilize AWS services – bonus points if you’ve designed and deployed applications following the AWS serverless framework.
- You’re opinionated about tooling and curious about new trends and technologies in the software development world.
- You have working knowledge of all aspects of product design, including data modeling, service performance and security.
Skills You Might Have...
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
- Understanding of different Authentication standards and strategies (OAuth, Basic, API Key-Based, etc.)
- Understanding of OWASP web security standards and secure coding techniques.
- Understanding of networking and network design principles.
- Experience implementing Machine Learning algorithms.
- Experience working across multiple Agile teams.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.