Our client is seeking a Lead SharePoint Developer that will create and update SharePoint solutions. They are responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software and training staff. You will work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment that encourages your career development and growth.
Must have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements. Must have extensive experience in various development tools, API’s, and coding languages.
They must possess the ability to independently perform complex tasks, be skilled at balancing competing interests and requirements to deliver a working product, the ability to analyze and articulate risks based on design options a firm understanding of Application/System Testing. Provide a high level of ongoing support for the organization's M365 presence, including SharePoint Online, PowerBI, Teams, Planner, PowerApps, PowerAutomate etc.
They will provide staff with workflows, dashboards, document management capabilities, collaboration tools and other custom solutions to meet business needs. This includes regular maintenance and upgrade tasks, as well as development of enhancements, business process workflows, reports, and dashboards.
• 5-10 years’ experience developing SharePoint sites including: search, migration, and automation
• Knowledge of multiple Microsoft 365 applications such as SharePoint Online, Teams, Forms, OneDrive, Power Automate, Power Apps, etc.
• Experience configuring SharePoint Online sites, libraries, and lists; workflows; forms; and user permissions.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, and manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Ability to articulate technical concepts
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.