As a Lead Salesforce Developer, you will play an important role with our client partner as they grow their Salesforce capabilities. We are looking for an individual who will help design, develop, and test Salesforce functionality to deliver exceptional business results.
- Integrations: Help build new and support existing integrations leveraging Salesforce APIs.
- Develop Apex classes and triggers.
- User interface development: Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components.
- Deploy new and updated functionality to salesforce environments.
- Work with product owners throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to build cross functional features.
- Help drive technical direction and best practices across salesforce environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) –OR- 4+ years professional work experience.
- 5+ years experience in software development or testing.
- 4+ years in Salesforce configuration/development.
- Certifications of: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I.
- Development experience with Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, and Web Services (inbound and outbound).
- Configuration experience with flow as well security settings.
- Development experience with integration methods and protocols – Platform events, xml, soap, json, change set data capture, canvas app, iFrame.
- Ability to deploy using DevOp tools – SFDX, VS Code, Git / GitLab, Copado etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.