Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled Lead BA - Data. This role is remote-based!
This position reports directly into the Manager, Consumer Data & Analytics.
The Consumer Data & Analytics team supports and manages the implementation of technology initiatives supporting the company’s portfolio of multi-brand, and multi-national consumer-facing digital experiences. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional, multi-project teams to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget in accordance with the defined scope, timeline and budget. The Business Analyst is also responsible for planning, scheduling and controlling all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with stakeholders, vendors and project team members.
What your responsibilities will be on the job:
- Contribute to multiple projects/initiatives within the portfolio.
- Solicit and document requirements into product backlogs by developing user stories.
- Coordinate implementation and deliverables necessary for successful project execution.
- Comply with Mattel PMO, Security, Legal and Data Privacy processes.
- Manage User Acceptance testing to ensure that the system addresses the business requirements from the user’s point of view.
- Coordinate Organization Change Management (OCM) activities to champion change.
- Partner with GIT Client Services to support services to your client portfolio.
- Drive and champion business/client relationships.
- Provide data analysis oversight to answer business requests and questions.
- Capture report enhancement requests and document for handoff to development staff.
- Driving Change: Partner with the business process owners to obtain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Mattel business processes with attention to opportunities to champion improvement – both via process re-engineering and from automation through technology.
- Building Relationships: Develop relationships with key business stakeholders. Serve as the “face of IT” and business liaison in support of business applications, initiatives and projects.
- Sustaining Expertise: Maintain effective knowledge of Consumer Data associated with Commercial and Retail execution and sales processes as well as thorough awareness of trends and developments of emerging technologies, evaluating all for appropriateness and benefit to organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years relevant experience in Business Analyst role with strong capabilities in requirements definition and writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Expertise with consumer data concepts and applications in the Marketing technology stack (CDP, ESP, website tagging, etc.)
- Experience in unifying around a single profile/consumer and creating a 360-degree view of each consumer across all touchpoints in an omnichannel, multi-brand ecosystem.
- Strong data analysis, data mining, and report interpretation skills.
- In depth knowledge of SCRUM and Agile SAFE delivery and management of product backlog.
- Persistent attention to detail with strong technical and business aptitude.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Office, JIRA, other process flow tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the analytics concepts of Performance Metrics and Data Warehousing.
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools (Tableau, Cognos, ThoughtSpot, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud-based computing and services, such as Google Big Query, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.