Beacon Technologies is seeking a Java/UI Developer for our client partner. Our client partner blends talent and technology to deliver innovative solutions to the lending and securitization ecosystem to enable an efficient business network that delivers trusted data to investors. They are a SAAS company helping their clients leverage data and risk.
- AWS, Java UI developer with 10 years of Java experience.
- Experience developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, EB, IAM, SDK, CLI, Code Deploy, Code Commit, Lambda/Step Functions, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Experience with Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate, EMR.
- Exposure to CI/CD Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Test Automation, Build tools like Gradle/Maven/Ant.
UI: JSP & Angular.
- Experience with version control tools like SVN and Git.
- Knowledge in AWS Development, AWS DevOps, Agile.
- Experience using BitBucket.
- Skilled in using Selenium for testing.
- Skilled in AWS Developer tools such as CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, or CodePipeline.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Skilled in Java.
- Skilled in JSON.
- Skilled in SQL.
- Skilled in Docker.
- Skilled in Jenkins.
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software.
- Expertise in developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet, which may also include web design, web content development, scripting.
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing.
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal.
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.