Green Bay, WI
Our client is searching for their new IT Applications Development Operations Manager to join their rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI. As a crucial member of the Information Technology Applications team, specifically associated with application development teams, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business. We offer growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
As the IT AppDev Operations Manager, you will:
• Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve system application issues.
• Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
• Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
• Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
• Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Collaborate with analysts, developers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
• Manage and provide direction for the application development and application admin teams in support of business operations.
• Provide technical leadership to application admins working on business application monitoring and operation teams.
• Responsible for the design, development, and installation of enhancements and upgrades to systems and application software.
• Collaborate with other IT and Apps Leadership to cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system management tools.
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including ERP application suites.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
• Knowledge of database design and file management techniques.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience with manufacturing company environments
• Experience with developing business applications in a cloud environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where requirements are constantly changing.
• Effectively coordinates with other team members and employees throughout the organization.
• Strong aptitude for both business and technical perspectives.
• Strong ability to research and solve complex issues.
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
• Excellent planning and organizational abilities.
• Technically fluent in one or more programming languages
• Customer service focused.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the field or related area.
• Experience with any of these specific core software applications, including: Infor OS, Infor CloudSuite Food and Beverage, Infor M3, Infor Birst, Infor ION, MS O365, MS SharePoint, MS Power BI, MS .NET (C#/VB), MS SQL Server, IBM B2B Integrator.
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Experience with DevOps teams.
• Certification(s) in area of specialty is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in area of specialty is preferred.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.