We are seeking full-time, Infor ERP MEC Applications Analysts/Developers to join our rapidly growing Information Technology team.
As an Infor ERP MEC Applications Analyst/Developer your primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Orchestrating projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
- Spearheading design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Establishing the scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria related measures of success.
- Planning, designing, developing, and deploying new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Coordinating and performing in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and post-implementation support.
- Assisting with orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems and mentoring junior staff.
- Creating process, system and data models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers.
- Performing cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Confirming compatibility and interoperability of systems.
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.