Beacon Technologies is seeking a full-time, Infor ERP Birst Analysts/Developer to join our client's rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI.
- Assessing and cultivating long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with our BI team, end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Conducting research and make recommendations on BI products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluating and select database/data warehouse components, database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools, and database design solutions.
- Directing, organizing, and leading projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Leading the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Analyzing user requirements and based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Producing ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Design, code, test, and documentation all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshooting BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Developing the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions.
- Developing graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Working with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Designing and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Acting as a BI evangelist, helping to create a BI COE (Center of Excellence), for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Mentoring and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
- Demonstrated experience with Infor Birst development, Infor OS, Systems Integration, Microsoft Windows, Networking and, Network hardware, protocols, and standards (including Microsoft Azure).
- Direct, hands-on experience with one or more core Infor Applications, including Infor ERP (CloudSuite), EAM, CRM, PLM, IBP, IDM, IPN, B2B/Middleware Mapping and Infor OS.
- Proven experience in overseeing or participating in executing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and business applications.
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC.
- Design, program, test, debug, implement, and document program logic.
- Organize data files and prepare flowcharts of data movement. Document procedures and operation methods.
- Prepare instructional material for users and complete user training.
Optional Technical Qualifications:
- Additional technical and/or functional experience with the following would be desirable but not required: Infor M3 (Food and Beverage), ION, MEC, Infor Mongoose, .NET/C#.
- Embraces the values of quality, integrity, and mutual success through teamwork.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while remaining flexible to understand both business and technical perspectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals on all levels throughout the organization.
- Excellent planning, time-management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required and communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Familiar with standard Business & IT concepts, practices, and procedures. Willing to perform variety of tasks.
- Experience within manufacturing environments, specific to process manufacturing.
- Ability to work a low volume, rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to travel to our client's IT Offices in Green Bay on a periodic basis and to other locations pending business needs.
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in area of specialty is preferred.
- Certification(s) in area of specialty is a plus.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.