Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a Human Resource Manager for a remote work opportunity.
The Human Resources team are partners to all employees, delivering a meaningful, end to end employee experience. Their role is to attract, develop, and engage employees in a purpose-centered work environment. Together, we challenge the status quo, encourage progressive thought and influence meaningful change across the business. The global HR team serves more than 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries. In all that they do, they strive to be a talent-led organization that cultivates equality, inclusion and empowerment for their employees and the communities they serve.
The Sr. Manager HR – Distribution Services is an innovative, strategic, and passionate HR Business Partner. This person is responsible for leading the site’s HR function, ensuring all policies, procedures and protocols are aligned. This position is also responsible for the site’s HR Strategy for all phases of recruitment and selection, training, development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, Occupational Health and Safety, payroll and retention within the Logistics Operations at our Jonestown, PA Distribution Center. The Sr. Manager HR will be expected to develop these strategies to support the business growth and to ensure the site aligns to the company’s guidelines.
- Develop and lead strategies to attract, retain, engage and develop the hourly workforce.
- Have responsibility for a recruiter and coordinator and should carry out these responsibilities Develop and support each individual growth’s potential.
- Partner with Compensation to determine, recommend, revise and/or implement competitive compensation plans and strategies.
- In partnership with employment law, stay current on proposed legislation and state and federal court decisions to assess industry trends, make recommendations to management concerning developments that impact local operations.
- Partner with leadership on Labor strategy for the site which includes proactive communications and programs to educate employees.
- Consult employment law when necessary to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law, and when employment actions and activities require thorough discussion before proceeding with disciplinary actions.
- Develop Talent Strategies and provides insight to support the overall recruitment strategy. Will manage onsite recruiter responsible for full lifecycle recruiting phases including research, sourcing, proactive advertisements on multiple platforms, screening, interviewing selection and offer presentation for candidates.
- Assist line management in understanding and applying HR tools and programs in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness and ensure legal compliance.
- Ensure effective implementation and administration of HR tools and programs.
- Manage and conduct employee training and orientation programs.
- Translate the company's global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals into local strategies focused on recruitment, retention, leadership development and building a culture of inclusion.
Requirements we are seeking for this role:
- 4-6yrs with master’s degree or 6 years with BA/BS.
- Previous experience in HR manager roles within a Distribution Center environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills with a can-do attitude and desire to excel.
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, and problem-solving ability.
- Sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is key.
- Ability to represent the company as an employer of choice; to extend the brand in the marketplace and to share the culture and opportunity in everything you do.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, high stress environment, managing multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) preferred.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.