Beacon Technologies is searching for a skilled Genesys Cloud CX (Genesys Cloud/PureCloud) Engineer for a remote work opportunity.
The Cloud Engineer will serve as an engineer for a company's Customer Care Professional Services team providing both implementation and post implementation support. This role will closely interacts with both Field & Support Engineering aligning strategic objectives to provide “world class services” while maintaining the highest level of quality. More below:
- Apply technical experience in associated technology field to resolve complex problems.
- Incorporate advanced technical practices into processes, procedures and tools associated with service delivery.
- Assist in determining solutions to complex problems and be recognized as having expertise in a technical area.
- Responsible for design, configuration, implementation, and support of IVR/ACD scripts for Genesys Cloud Solutions.
- Responsible for administration and support of Genesys Cloud solutions.
- Coordinate and write technical papers, articles, standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Perform in-depth analysis combining complex technical and business issues, sometimes involving fast-paced, business-critical, high profile problem solving.
- Ability to balance both support and project work when applicable; able to meet support/project milestones.
- Collaborates with Technical Account Managers, Project Managers & Sales where applicable.
- Support testing effort.
When you join this amazing team, you’ll receive many perks, including:
- Funded Training and Certifications.
- Business Casual Attire with Casual Fridays.
- Bring Your Own PC Policy (BYOD).
- Work-Life Balance.
- Cell Phone Reimbursement...and many more!
PRIMARY/ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience in Genesys Cloud CX (Purecloud) technology.
- Genesys Could CX certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Media/Voice gateway knowledge is a plus!
- Knowledge of SIP Protocol implementation and support.
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus.
- Understand best practices for a service organization.
SECONDARY/OPTIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years experience in network administration and support is a PLUS.
- .NET development or C# experience is a PLUS.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.