Beacon Technologies is seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer for our client partner.
- Create desired functionality to assigned content, products or services
- Design, develop, test and implement software that provides robust technical infrastructure and/or software applications used by business units
- A member of one of several cross-functional development teams, ranging from 5 to 7 team members
- Support and may lead initiatives including multiple features and applications involving highly integrated design and architecture
- Demonstrate knowledge of solutions within multiple domain(s) product(s) or service(s)
- Develop applications development and the underlying framework
- Collaborate application designs
- Implement, test, and deliver new features for multiple platforms
- Coordinate with QA team to initiate testing and ensure testing is completed
- Work to understand customer needs and usage of the product the team supports
- Collaborate with scrum team members on design and development ideas and concepts
- Leverage industry standards, best practices, and own expertise to determine solutions and anticipate issues
- Collaborate with team and other SMEs to solve complex problems that do not have immediately known solutions, requiring analytical and at times out of the box thinking
Role Scope Requirements
- ASP .NET and .NET Core
- MS SQL
- Entity Framework
- Angular 5 or 6
- Azure Experience
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.
Beacon Technologies, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan. It is the policy of Beacon Technologies, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, ethnicity, ancestry, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Beacon Technologies, Inc. prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.