Beacon Technologies is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Angular). This role is remote only.
The Full Stack Engineer will manage development projects through an agile software lifecycle from concept to release. Work in a highly remote yet close knit environment built around facilitating communication and collaboration. Build highly robust and fault-tolerant financial technology platforms by applying core software engineering principles to deliver high quality software releases.
Requirements we are seeking for this role:
- 5 years' exp. with our tech stack: Angular 4+, Typescript, AWS Technologies, (Lambda, Aurora, S3, Cloud Formation, API Gateway and more) Swagger, NodeJS & NPM, Unix, Scrum, Agile Processes, Jira, Cypress.
- 1-year minimum experience working in a financial services environment is highly preferred .
- Take initiative-we want to hear your ideas.
- Be adaptable-we move fast at TASC!
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems using your analytical skills and creativity.
- Resiliency - stay determined and humble when you need to try again
Corporate skills that are required:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect.
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.