Beacon Technologies is looking for an amazing Environmental Svc Assistant to start work in Grafton, Wisconsin.
This job involves the role to clean and perform low level disinfection of non-critical surfaces in patient care and non-patient areas, to provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and team members and much more! Responsibilities include:
- Cleans patient care areas, surgical areas, public/private restrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, offices, elevators and stairwells.
- Cleans all environmental surfaces including ceilings and vents, walls, doors, furniture, beds, bathroom fixtures and windows. Assists in cleaning emergency spills as requested.
- Dusts and damp mops floors in patient and exam rooms, corridors, stairwells, restrooms and other areas of the facility.
- Replaces cubicle and window coverings.
- Gathers and disposes recyclables, trash and medical waste. Collects hazardous trash following established infection control guidelines.
- Sorts, stocks and delivers linens. Gathers and prepares soiled linen for transportation.
- Cleans and prepares dismissal and transfer units and certain equipment used in the care of patients and distributes non-medical supplies to specific areas.
- Fills and cleans supply dispensers.
- Inventories linens, cleaning supplies and paper supplies and orders additional in a timely and cost-effective manner. Keeps housekeeping closet organized and clean.
- Reports any mechanical failures or unsafe conditions to the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to follow and understand oral and written instructions and communicate with others.
- Ability to work alone and to understand the physical arrangements of the facilities.
- Performs tasks without disrupting operations of the doctors, nurses, patients, public and other staff.
- Ability to set priorities, be aware of and follow department policies and procedures in all situations.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.