Beacon Technologies is hiring a Enterprise Architect IV to work in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Leading the design, support, and deployment of enterprise scale Azure infrastructure and security solutions.
- Responsible for infrastructure solution design and architecture of cloud transformation for identified areas.
- Participate in technical discussions, provide consultative services to customers, guide the team based on requirements for delivery.
- Work with System Architects, Application Developers, Database Administrators, Security Manager, and infrastructure and security specialists to implement support, and architect the company's Azure Enterprise infrastructure landscape.
- Work with System Architects to discuss application modernization efforts, in addition to creating solutions to support system integration for applications also on prem.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders within the company to build integrated solutions that scale.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
- 3-5 Years in PaaS/SaaS Solutions, preferably Azure.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, continuous Integration, and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- 3-5 years of experience with Azure services (Azure AD, Application Gateway, App Services, Azure Networking, Azure SQL)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of or experience implementing NIST 800-53.
- Must have experience with designing and deploying infrastructure solutions in Azure at enterprise scale, with good automation skills.
- Strong understanding of Azure SaaS Solutions (Apps Services, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions).
- Experience with Power BI administration.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Chef, ARM or other IaC services.
- Hands on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, Key Vault, App Service).
- Experience dealing with multi-stakeholders across an organization including security and infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with security applications and APIs using OAuth2.0/OIDC.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 is preferred.
- Self-starter who can evaluate, propose, and implement solutions and complete documentation independently.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.