Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced Dynamics 365 Implementation Manager/Coordinator to join their team. This role will give you the opportunity to work with the client’s vendor partner on their D365 implementation and upon completion you will manage all aspects of D365, manage all changes, oversee development, and train users.
- Project Management, Project Delivery and Account Management of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation and coordination.
- Work extensively with our team at varying stages of the project life cycle.
- Ensure success and satisfaction during implementations and ongoing support efforts.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Defining technology optimization strategies.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Serve as a point of contact in implementing and configuring applications for the client success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a role successfully leading Dynamics 365 software implementations.
- Proven experience with all functional aspects of Dynamics 365.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent consulting, communication, written and presentation skills.
Note: this is a direct hire position that will be mostly on-site during the implementation. Upon completion of the implementation, there is a strong chance for partial remote work.