In this role you will be the leader for maximizing the value of the products created by the team. You will be an integral part of the Information Technology team! If you are ready to take on several roles including business strategist, product designer, business analyst, business liaison and project manager we want to talk to you.
- Gain business/client knowledge to strategize and present a vision to stakeholders
- Work with team to meet goals
- Communicate product vision at beginning of every release and sprint
- Create, maintain, prioritize and sequence product backlogs based on business value or ROI
- Create user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a specific sprint
- Participate in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, spring and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Review deliverable and demonstrable code after every sprint – accept or reject
- Develop and maintain standards for testing and progress visibility
- Supervise data warehouse development team
- Design and support reporting and data visualization
- Help Data Team identify, analyze and present KPIs for data activities
This role is remote and allows you to work from home or the office or both - we have offices throughout the state of Wisconsin! We do ask that you reside in or near the state as travel is required in this role.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy then we ask that you have at least an Associate Degree or better in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or similar field. You should have at least 5 years of related experience. You should be proficient in Microsoft Office, have an understanding of data warehouse, BI platforms and experience with Agile software like Jira or DevOps would be a plus.
- Flexible employment model: Our core business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST and we encourage local remote work options, that means working where it's most convenient for you to get the work done
- Various paid time off through accrued PTO time & 10 recognized holidays – Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve just to name a few of our unique paid dates off and additional floating holidays
- Customize your insurance needs - medical, vision, and dental options to fit your family
- Life insurance covered 100%
- Short term and long-term disability insurance covered 100%
- Financial perk – 401K plan is dollar to dollar matched up to 4%
- Casual dress code policy – dress appropriately per your schedule
- Our members – the biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community