Beacon Technologies is looking for a Data Protection Engineering Consultant. This role is remote-based.
For this role, you will understand the importance of a data protection strategy, have the ability to create appropriate documentation on design and best practices. More duties below:
- Familiarity with data management concepts including regulatory requirements, data classification, monitoring, tagging and data destruction.
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business.
- Able to facilitate User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering activity.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary.
- Effective team communicator.
- Complete administrative project tasks like status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection.
Qualifications for success: (Must Have)
- Expert knowledge of encryption, tokenization, masking and redaction technologies.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Expert knowledge in application architecture.
- Expert knowledge of DLP technologies and experience installing and upgrading current and previous versions.
- Development Experience (JAVA, Python, etc.)
- Experience in deploying, designing, configuring, installing and supporting DLP solutions.
- Experience implementing a Data Protection program.
- Experience with public cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services).
- Design, implement and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
Qualifications for success: (Nice to have)
- Professional certifications.
- Awareness of how Data Access Governance tools integrate with a data protection solution.
- Comforte, Microsoft DLP and 1Touch.io experience.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.